Sunday, May 4, 2008

C'est super! :)

"Life comes at you fast." Says the Nationwide auto insurance company commercial.

Yes...yes it does.

Today, May 4, 2008 finds my life no where near where I would have projected it to be when I began college as a little naïve freshman 4 years ago. In fact, if you told me then that by now that I'd -
1) Have studied in 2 different countries
2) Learned French
3) Graduated with a degree in Political Science
4) Landed a job as a nanny for a family vacationing in France
5) Start a relationship one week before I graduate
6) Buy a plane ticket to visit a friend in Mexico City
7) Be a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding
8) Get accepted to teach English in Créteil, France for 7 months
9) Leave tonight for a family vacation in California

I'd probably have fainted by number 4.

Life comes at you fast...enjoy it, give credit for it, and soak in every blessing you are given along the way. :) A bientôt!

No comments: