Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Live the dream, potato."

Since my last post, I have managed to visit my lovely Paris roommate Isabel in Mexico, celebrate the wedding of two of my favorite people - Nathan and Jenna Washatka, travel to Boston to take Jill to college (see Isabel again and go to the beach with Aunt Beth, Uncle Mike and Anna!) and spend the longest period of time with Ben that I have since we started dating.....5 days. My days are flying by as I prepare for the next adventure in my life - moving to Paris to teach English for 7 months! The voyage begins on September 24 and while stresses have been realities, things have slowly fallen into place and I know this is where I am to be. Look for more stories from abroad as I voyage across the sea to my favorite city....Paris!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was in Cannes this last weekend and thought of you!!!

Hope you are well!

Michelle